Library Instruction Rooms
The Pollak Library has three instruction rooms equipped with desktop computers, a wireless projector, and a projection screen.
Library Instruction sessions take priority for use of these rooms, but other campus faculty and staff may inquire with our Instruction Requests Scheduler about booking these rooms when not in use for Library Instruction.
Located in between the Library Atrium and the Library North elevators.
- Student Computer: 20 PCs.
- Maximum Capacity: 48 people (including instructor).
Located next to the Library North elevators, across from our Quiet Study Area.
- Student Computer: 30 PCs.
- Maximum Capacity: 65 people (including instructor).
Located towards the north end of Library North, near the Listening & Viewing Rooms.
- Student Computer:20 PCs.
- Maximum Capacity: 36 people (including instructor).
- Library Instruction Sessions and Requests
- Research Consultations (available online and in-person)
- Research Assistance
- Reference Desk
Related Policies & Guidelines
- Guidelines for Online Instruction Students
- Reference Guidelines
- Procedures for Providing Assistance to Students With Disabilities
Location & Floor Map