In addition to interlibrary-loan services, a number of reciprocal borrowing arrangements have been established to provide access to resources that are not owned by the Pollak Library. Reciprocity allows CSUF students, faculty, and staff to go directly to another library and borrow the resources that they need in person immediately.
All CSU libraries have reciprocity with one another, though local lending rules will apply. On top of this, the Pollak Library has reciprocal lending agreements with several other local libraries. These institutions are listed below.
- Biola University
- Cerritos College
- Hope International University
- Marshall B. Ketchum University
- Marymount California University
- Orange County School of the Arts
- Santiago Canyon College
- Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Western State University College of Law
- Whittier College
Please obtain an authorization letter from the Circulation Desk (1st floor, Library North) before visiting any of the listed libraries.