It is the borrower's responsibility to:
- Know when materials are due to be returned.
- Return materials to the Circulation Desk or the return bins on or before their due dates.
- Return recalled items in a timely manner.
- Renew materials on or before their due dates.
- Exercise care in handling all library materials.
- Report preexisting damage to materials prior to check-out.
- Be accountable for all activity that takes place on your library account.
- Notify Circulation Services of e-mail or address changes.
- Notify Circulation Services of lost or stolen library cards.
- Pay any applicable fines or fees for lost, damaged, or overdue materials.