About the Library
As part of his work supporting CSUF's international students, John makes annual visits to overseas libraries to better understand their home library conditions.
In 1998 the building was renamed to the Paulina June and George Pollak Library, in recognition of the largest gift ever received from a faculty member.
Davis answers questions for faculty and the campus community about copyright and fair use, and also conducts information policy analysis.
Librarian Susan Tschabrun leads a group of history students who work to digitize and preserve the university's history.
The Pollak Library at California State University, Fullerton serves over 37,000 students and 2,100 full- and part-time faculty members. Established in 1959, the Library was officially renamed the The Paulina June and George Pollak Library in 1998 in recognition of a $1 million donation received from the Pollaks.
Library Contact Information
Main Phone: (657) 278-2633 | Main Fax: (657) 278-2439
Paulina June & George Pollak Library
California State University, Fullerton
PO Box 4150
800 North State College Blvd.
Fullerton CA 92834-4150